If your Halloween party guests are brave enough, this recipe for cake pops that look just like eyes are the perfect after-dinner treat!
- Prepare the cake as directed, and allow to cool completely.
- Crumble the cake, and combine in a bowl with the can of frosting.
- Form the dough into small balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to allow the dough to stiffen slightly.
- While the dough is cooling, melt the white candy melts in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Remove the cake balls from the freezer and roll in the melted white candy until completely coated. Then place on a parchment lined tray.
- Melt the black candy melts the same way, and using a spoon, form a small circle in the middle of each cake ball. Once dry, outline the dark circles in green frosting.
- Finish each cake pop with a plastic fork for serving!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020