Between the fudgey brownie-bottom layer and crumbles of decadent cream-filled cookies on top, this Halloween-inspired dessert is sure to satisfy even the biggest chocolate-lover!
- Prepare the brownie mix according to its instructions, and set aside.
- Make the pudding according to its instructions, and let it stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the whipped topping, and mix well.
- Spread the whipped pudding topping on top of the brownie layer, followed by the crumbles of crushed-cream filled chocolate cookies.
- Use the icing gel to write desired tombstone sayings on the Milano® cookies, and insert them into the top of the dessert.
- Spread the candy and marshmallow ghosts and pumpkins throughout the tombstones, and add a dusting of the green sprinkles.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020