Put a spin on your standard gingerbread cookies with these tea bag shaped versions that make that cup of tea all the more enticing on a cold December night (or morning, we won’t judge).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk the flour, salt, and spices together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream the butter and sugar until just mixed.
- Add the egg, and mix until incorporated.
- Add the molasses, vanilla, and lemon zest (if using) and mix until combined. Slowly mix in the flour mixture until the dough forms.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 1/4″ thickness, and cut the cookies into a rectangle, cutting the corners to give the cookie a tea bag shape. Poke a small hole in the top of each cookie for the baking thread later. Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 8-9 minutes.
- Once cooled, string a baking thread through the hole at the top of the cookie, and attach to the printable tea bag.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Jun 9, 2020