This recipe gives deviled eggs a spicy kick with the addition of buffalo chicken—or skip the chicken for a delicious vegetarian hors d’oeuvres!
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add in mayo, hot sauce, chicken and blue cheese. Stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag, or a zip-top bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe about a tablespoon of the mixture back into the halved eggs.
- Garnish with blue cheese and a drizzle of hot sauce, if desired. Chill and serve.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020