Add a fancy touch to your appetizer table with these chicken cordon bleu bites! They’re a perfectly-sized portion of the classic dish.
Ingredients: For the bites
Ingredients: For the sauce
- Heat up the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add in the flour, seasoning, and garlic salt to a large bowl, then butterfly the chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Dip each chicken piece into the flour mixture to coat, and then place in the bowl with the milk. Finally, roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Then drain the oil, and place the bites back in the pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of Swiss cheese, two pieces of ham, and another slice of cheese, and then allow the cheese to melt.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add half the milk and whisk until blended. Add remaining milk and mustard. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve as a dipping sauce.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020