It’s OK to make breakfast an indulgence once in a while, especially on Mother’s Day. And for a dish that feels a bit like a dessert, opt for this decadent French toast.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the eggs, milk, half-and-half, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet, and then cut the brioche loaf into even slices. Gently dip each slice into the mixture to coat on both sides, and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, melt the brown sugar and butter, and thoroughly coat both sides of each slice of bread. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the bread forms a slight crust.
- Dust with powdered sugar, and top with sliced fruit, if desired.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020