Everyone seems to be baking and cooking more right now—it is a great hobby to take up, after all! To get the kids more involved in the kitchen, try making one (or both) of these yummy recipes with them.
Chocolate and Vanilla “Dirt”
- Mix together the cream cheese, instant pudding, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Crush Oreo cookies and layer the cookie crumbs and pudding mixture in a flower pot.
- Garnish with gummy worms.
To make vanilla “sand,” switch out the Oreos with vanilla cookies, and serve in a sand bucket!
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips and mix together.
- Add chow mein noodles and the desired amount of peanuts.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Spoon out golf-ball-sized amounts and drop onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until the candies have set.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020