Baking and cooking is one of the best hobbies to take up—it can be relaxing, easy, and best of all, a great bonding activity! To get the kids more involved in the kitchen, try making one (or both) of these yummy recipes with them.
Chocolate and Vanilla “Dirt”
- Mix together the cream cheese, instant pudding, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Add milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Crush Oreo cookies and layer the cookie crumbs and pudding mixture in a flower pot.
- Garnish with gummy worms.
To make vanilla “sand,” switch out the Oreos with vanilla cookies, and serve in a sand bucket!
- Melt peanut butter and butterscotch chips and mix together.
- Add chow mein noodles and the desired amount of peanuts.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Spoon out golf-ball-sized amounts and drop onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until the candies have set.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020