When cooler weather sets in, so does our desire for a delicious and satisfying meal. Tart apples coupled with ooey-gooey cheddar cheese makes these melts the perfect autumn meal that is guaranteed to warm our hearts and bellies.
- Slice the bread into ½-inch thick pieces.
- Spread the butter evenly on the bottom of each slice, and the mustard on the top.
- Place the slices of bread, butter-side down, on a lightly-greased baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute the shredded chicken, apples, and cranberries among the mustard-spread slices.
- Add a layer of cheddar, and bake in the oven at 400°F, until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle on the sprouts before serving.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020