Sweet peaches combine with salty prosciutto and tangy goat cheese for an elevated pizza perfect for an al fresco family dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Stretch or roll out the pizza dough into a thin oval and set it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the goat cheese, lemon thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Spread evenly over the pizza dough, leaving a narrow border around the edges.
- Rinse and quarter the peaches with the skin on.
- Arrange the peach quarters over the goat cheese mixture and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until the crust and peaches are lightly golden.
- Top the warm pizza with the arugula and prosciutto, add a few grinds of fresh pepper, and serve immediately.
KITCHEN NOTES: This pizza is equally delicious with fresh figs or apricots instead of peaches.
© Miss Maggie’s Kitchen: Relaxed French Entertaining by Héloïse Brion, Flammarion, 2020.
Images © Christophe Roué and may not be reproduced without written permission from the publisher.