Corndogs are stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella before being battered and fried crisp. These melty, cheesy treats are sure to please the kid in all of us.
Ingredients: For the batter
Ingredients: For the corndogs
- Preheat oil to 350°Fin a deep fryer or large Dutch oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in eggs, onions, and Half-and-Half until smooth. Pour mixture into a large jar or containers.
- Wrap hotdogs in mozzarella slices and pepperoni.
- Skewer hotdogs, and dip into batter. Fry for 4–5 minutes or until dogs are golden brown. Let drain on a wire rack or paper towel before serving.
- Serve with marinara sauce and garnish with basil.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020