Cedar plank grilling has become all the craze. Between the sheer ease and woodsy flavor, you can’t go wrong with incorporating a cedar plank in your grilling lineup. This salmon recipe includes the perfect lemon and garlic marinade to take your summer barbecue to the next level. Fire up your grill and see what all the cedar fuss is about!
1. Fill a large bowl with water. Soak the cedar planks under the water for at least one hour.
2. In a baking dish, combine the olive oil, sea salt, pepper, lemon zest, rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Mix well. Add the salmon and coat evenly with the marinade. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
4. Pat the soaked planks dry, and place salmon on top. Put the planks on the grill gates, close the cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon is finished (salmon should be flaky).
5. Serve the salmon on a platter.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016