Everyone loves a good taco, but between cooking the meat and laying out all the toppings, preparing a Mexican feast can be extremely difficult. This quick and easy foil packet meal makes combining all of the flavors of a taco stress (and mess) free!
- Lay out a piece of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Place the chicken breast in the center.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Then start putting on the toppings (salsa, corn, black beans) on top.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together. Leave room for the steam to gather inside. Then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15-20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked completely, carefully open the packet and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Let your packet stand until the cheese is melted.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020