Cranberry-orange brings a citrusy bite to these energy-packed treats!
- Put the dates in your food processor, and pulse/blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Add the oats, and process just until the oats are broken down. Add the orange zest, almond butter, and almonds. Process again.
- Add the cranberries and maple syrup. Pulse until a solid dough forms.
- Take out some of the mixture, about a tablespoon, and roll the dough between your palms to create balls.
- Place on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate to set. Store in an airtight container.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020