This easy pasta skillet features vitamin-rich spinach and salmon tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wrap the salmon fillet in aluminum foil, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the spinach until it wilts. Add in the cream cheese and garlic, and whisk until smooth. Add in the milk in small increments, and whisk until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, and season with the salt.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, flake it with a fork, and add it to the pasta mixture. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017