Salmon and pasta are a perfect pair, and in this creamy alfredo sauce with vitamin-rich spinach, you can bet your family won’t be able to resist this dish!
- Cook the spaghetti according to its boxed directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wrap the salmon fillet in aluminum foil, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the spinach until it wilts. Add in the cream cheese and garlic, and whisk until smooth. Add in the milk in small increments, and whisk until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, and season with the salt.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, flake it with a fork, and add it to the pasta mixture. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017