Your pup’s birthday bash would be nothing without some delicious treats for guests to munch on, and nothing pleases a dog’s palate more than peanut butter—which these cupcakes are full of!
Ingredients: For the cupcakes
Ingredients: For the frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease a large cupcake tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Divide mixture into cupcake tins.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, combine yogurt and 2 tablespoons of flour to cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Add in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, if desired, and frost the cupcakes.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020