Jenga® is one of the most exciting games to play as a family—make it bigger and the fun doubles in size!
- Mark your 2x4s just over 10 ½ inches.
- Cut the pieces of wood, and sand. Once they’re all sanded wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Stain your Jenga pieces with a stain of your choice.
- Once the stain has dried, apply finishing paste.
- To play, follow the traditional rules of Jenga®.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018