If you envision something a bit cozier for your eggs, chocolate bunnies, and candies, consider making a basket that dubs as a festive bed. Collect your Easter treats in this canopy bed-inspired basket fit for a queen (or a bunny)!
- To create the canopy, quilt the fabric along the base of the basket, stapling every four inches to attach.
- Line the brim of the basket with yellow fabric, using hot glue to achieve the quilt affect.
- To create the canopy, bunch up the tulle and hot glue it to the top center of the basket’s handle, with less tulle in the front and more in the back.
- Take your loose pearls (or you can cut them from a craft store necklace) and adhere them where you see fit.
- Stuff your basket with leftover cotton, and lay the fabric on top. Make tiny pillows out of extra fabric for a nice touch.
Snuggle your chocolate bunny in this canopy-inspired basket and be sure to snap a picture to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020