Piñatas are usually being swung at during parties, but you can also add this colorful touch to your Easter basket! Fill your basket with candy, eggs, or other Easter treasures for a basket any kid will love.
- Use the scissors to cut crepe paper into long vertical stripes.
- Take a strip of crepe paper and cut slits along one of the long edges.
- Wrap the piece of crepe around the basket and secure it with hot glue.
- Continue this same process, covering the whole basket with alternating colors.
- For the handle of the basket, simply cut small pieces of crepe paper (same width as the handle) and alternate the layering and gluing process.
Craft this festive Easter basket and be sure to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020