Everyone’s favorite game of chance gets supersized in this exciting backyard version! All you need are a few simple materials and you’ll be having fun in no time!
Printable Yahtzee® Score Card
- Start by gathering all of your supplies. Check a hobby or art supplies store for wooden cubes that can serve as dice.
- Paint your cubes with the white paint. Allow to dry.
- Using the Spouncers, paint black dots on each side of the cube to make the pips. Make sure your sides are numbered from one through six.
- Once the paint dries, spray your cubes with the clear spray sealer.
- Place your cubes in the bucket until you are ready to play, following the standard rules of Yahtzee®.
- Use our free printable scorecard to keep score throughout the game.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020