Want to spruce up your stationary? Try out this DIY marbled effect that only requires a few materials to create!
- Place pieces of painters tape around the edges of the letter paper and fold of the envelope.
- Fill the baking dish about 2 inches deep with the shaving cream, and place a few drops of food coloring throughout.
- Run the spatula over the shaving cream, through the dye, to create a swirled effect (careful not to over-mix). Press the letter paper into the shaving cream, tape side up, and the envelope tape side down.
- Using a ruler, scrape the excess shaving cream off of the stationary, and use a paper towel to wipe off any remaining bits of shaving cream.
- Lay a few paper towels under the paper, and place a heavy book on top to help flatten the paper out.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017