Store-bought gifts often lack personality, but homemade gifts can be cherished keepsakes for years to come. With Mother’s Day and Father’s Day around the corner, this heart-shaped craft is the perfect way to say “I love you.”
- Cut your piece of canvas to fit the size of your shadowbox.
- Outline the shape that you want to make in pencil on your piece of canvas, and apply glue to outline it. Glue whatever personalized items you chose inside the shape.
- Glue on the letters, spelling out mom or dad, over top. Be sure to allow plenty of drying time.
- Once dry, use the spray paint to cover the craft and give it color. Do this in a well-ventilated area, or outdoors, if possible.
- Allow the craft to dry, and place it in a thick frame, such as a shadowbox.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020