Make this DIY T-shirt to show your support at any breast cancer awareness event this month!
Printable T-Shirt Stencils
- Print out the stencil on cardstock and cut it out using the X-ACTO knife. Don’t cut out the insides of letters (like R, O, D, etc.)
- Place a piece of cardboard inbetween the layers of the shirt so the fabric paint doesn’t through to the other side.
- Lay the shirt flat, and tape your stencil in place.
- With a small amount of paint on your sponge brush, dab (don’t wipe) the paint over top of the stencil until your design is filled in. If you get too much paint on the brush, it could bleed into the edges of the design.
- Allow design to dry according to paint instructions.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020