What’s better than a creamy slice of cherry cheesecake? Cherry cheesecake inside a cinnamon-sugar-coated taco shell!
Ingredients: For the shells
Ingredients: For the filling
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out about 5 smaller circles from each tortilla.
- Heat up about an inch of canola oil in a frying pan, and place the small circles in the oil to fry until golden brown, one at a time.
- When the tortillas are frying, use the tongs to gently fold them in half, without pinching them fully closed. Shake off excess oil, and place in the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat. Let cool on a wire rack.
- While the tortillas are cooling, prepare the filling by mixing together the lemon juice and cream cheese until softened. Add in the heavy cream, and beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add in the diced cherries, vanilla, and powdered sugar, and continue to beat for another minute.
- Place the cheesecake mixture in a large plastic bag, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. To assemble, cut a small tip off the plastic bag with the cheesecake mixture, and pipe the mixture into each shell. Top with a sprinkle of the graham cracker crumbs and mini chocolate chips.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020