Layers of decadent chocolate brownie and cranberry-swirled cheesecake combine for a delectable dessert that’s pretty in pink.
Ingredients: For the cheesecake
Ingredients: For the brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13” x 9” pan with parchment paper, and lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat together the cream cheese and ½ cup of sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla, and continue to beat until fully mixed. Set aside.
- Add one cup of the cranberries to a small pot, and crush with the back of a fork. Add in the 3 tablespoons of sugar, and cook over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients for the brownies. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan, and spread evenly, followed by the cheesecake batter. Using a spoon, place dollops of the cranberry mixture into the cheesecake layer, and swirl using a toothpick or skewer.
- Crush the remaining cranberries with the back of a fork, and sprinkle on top of the brownies. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set. Let cool before serving.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020