The perfect pairing with your glass of champagne, these light macarons have just a touch of that wonderful champagne fizz.
Ingredients: For the macaron shell
Ingredients: For the filling
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together almond flour and powdered sugar. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat egg whites on high until soft peaks form. Lower the speed to medium, and add sugar. Continue to beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Keep the mixer on high speed, and add in the desired amount of food coloring. Once mixed, remove the bowl from the mixer, and add in the flour-and-powdered sugar mixture. Using a rubber spatula, aggressively fold in the dry ingredients until the batter becomes a little runny.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag, and pipe out 1½” circles onto the prepared baking sheet. Firmly tap the bottom of the tray so the batter can flatten out.
- Let the macarons rest for 30–45 minutes before baking or until they form a skin. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until set. Let cool before removing from the tray.
- For the filling, mix all of the ingredients together, and place in a piping bag.
- Pipe a small amount of the filling onto one of the macaron shells, and top with another macaron shell.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020