Instead of guacamole dip, try baking avocado goodness in a crispy, lightly salted wonton wrapper! It’s easy to prepare—and even easier to indulge in.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, cream cheese, cilantro, and green onions. Mix together with an electric mixer until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Unfold the wonton wrappers on your work station so they are lying flat, and place about 2 tablespoons of the avocado mixture in the center of each wonton. Dampen the perimeter of each wrapper with water before folding it over and pinching together the sides. Continue the process until all avocado mixture is used.
- Lightly brush olive oil over both sides of each wonton, and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until tops start to brown, about 8-10 minutes. Flip each wonton over, and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, and serve with pico de gallo.
Printable Tent Cards
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Jun 29, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Jun 9, 2020