Fries may be a summer favorite for many, but they can be equally enjoyed throughout the winter, too! A little crab seasoning and a lot of flavor make this crispy appetizer one you can’t beat.
Ingredients: for the fries
Ingredients: for the cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 410°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into equal size strips—thickness to your liking. Soak the strips in a bowl of water for a few hours, or overnight for best results. The longer you soak them, the crispier they will be once baked.
- Remove potatoes from water and dry them off with a paper towel until all the water is removed. Toss in a bowl with olive oil and old bay seasoning.
- Arrange fries on baking sheets, and bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until crispy.
- To make the cheese sauce, add the cheese, milk, and water to a saucepan on medium-high heat, and melt until mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
*Or, if using an air fryer, heat to 400°F, and bake for 15–20 minutes—or until crispy—turning the fries every 5 minutes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017