These delicious caprese skewers are a tiny treat that is easy-to-make and fun to eat. Slice cherry tomatoes in half, fill them with your ingredients, and put each on a skewer. Give your friends a fresh new snack that tastes like it came straight out of your garden!
- Slice all cherry tomatoes directly in half so that you have two half oval shapes for each skewer. Next, slice all mozzarella balls in half to allow for one half per skewer.
- Using kitchen scissors or a small knife, cut your basil leaves into small pieces (about 1/2 to 1-inch pieces, depending on your preference).
- Slide one half of the tomato onto the toothpick or skewer, round end first so that the cut end is toward the middle. Next, slide a half of mozzarella ball and one piece of basil onto the skewer for the middle.
- Cap off the skewer with the other end of the tomato, sliced end facing in so that both ends of the skewer are capped with the round ends of your tomatoes (mimicking the shape of a football).
- Place all skewers on a serving dish and lightly drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020