These Irish-style egg rolls keep all of the crunchy goodness of the traditional Asian side, but are stuffed with corned beef, cabbage, and cheddar cheese for an amazing fried treat.
Makes 12 egg rolls
- Whisk together the egg and the water in a small bowl until combined.
- Set up a work area with all the fillings. Spread out an egg roll wrapper. Place a few slices of corned beef, a slice of cheese, and 1-2 tablespoons of cabbage onto the lower part of the wrapper closest to you.
- Roll the ingredients into the wrapper away from you, fold in the sides about halfway through the roll, and then continue rolling until the roll is completely formed. Brush with the egg wash to seal, and set aside. Repeat steps with other egg rolls.
- Pour the oil into a large pot or Dutch oven, leaving 3-4 inches of space at the top of the pot, and turn stove on to medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, approximately 375°F, add one of the egg rolls, and fry for about 1 minute on each side. Remove the egg roll from the oil, and transfer it to a paper towel-covered plate. Repeat this step with the other egg rolls.
Don’t forget the zesty beer mustard as a dip for your Irish egg rolls!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020