Sweet and spicy is an irresistible combination—and that’s especially true with one of the most popular grilling foods, kebobs. Now you can pack even more flavor into these finger foods by making kaboom! kebobs, an appetizer that features spicy chicken with pineapple!
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-size cubes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine black pepper, garlic salt, chili powder, onion powder, ground mustard, and cayenne pepper. Mix together thoroughly. Add vegetable oil and water to the seasoning, and stir to combine.
- Transfer seasoning marinade and the chicken chunks to a ziplock bag, adding more water if necessary to completely cover the chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight to allow the flavors to soak into the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Empty the marinated chicken into a baking dish, spreading the meat evenly to create a single layer. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
- Pair the chicken bites with pineapple chunks, and assemble onto toothpicks or skewers. Arrange on a serving platter, and serve warm.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020