Trade in regular finger sandwiches for these savory meatball skewers. Just cut each meatball in half and fill with your favorite ingredients—there’s no appetizer more simple or delicious!
Ingredients: For the meatballs
Ingredients: For the fillings (use any of the following)
Prepare the meatballs
- Slice all cooked meatballs directly in half so that you have two half circles for the top and bottom of each skewer.
- Slice all of your fillers into bite-size pieces (similar to the size of your meatballs).
Build the skewers
- Slide one half of the meatball onto the skewer, round end first so that the cut end is toward the middle.
- Next, slide your fillers onto the skewer.
- Cap off the skewer with the other end of the meatball, sliced end facing in so that both ends of the skewer are capped with the round ends of your meatballs.
- Place all skewers on a serving dish.
Try these tasty combos:
- The Italian: prosciutto, mozzarella, sun-dried tomato, basil, sauce for dipping
- The American: bacon, cheddar, lettuce, onion, spicy mayo drizzle
- The Club: bacon, turkey, swiss, lettuce, toast, mayo drizzle
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020