Around Halloween, mummies are everywhere—in costumes, in movies, and as decorations, so why not incorporate them into your Halloween dinner? This recipe for mummified meatballs is the perfect snack for a night of frightening fun.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, then line a work surface with parchment paper. On the parchment-lined surface, unroll dough, pressing together any perforations. Cut the dough into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, for a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to cover the meatballs.
- Separate the dough on one side to allow room for the face, then place the meatballs on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 13-17 minutes, or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. Draw on eyes with ketchup and mustard, and serve with marinara sauce.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020