Pasta salad is one of the most versatile picnic foods. You can choose just about any combination of ingredients or dressings and it still tastes delicious. This version features fresh flavors like avocado, tomato, and cilantro—not to mention, bacon—for a truly refreshing side dish!
Ingredients: For the dressing
Ingredients: For the salad
- Cook pasta, according to package directions.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate while the past is cooking.
- Gently toss the diced avocado with lime juice.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and carefully fold in dressing.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Mar 23, 2021