These bites are packed with flavor—from vegetables to potatoes and more, you can’t go wrong with this mini take on casserole that’s sure to wow the crowd.
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the pastry sheets on a lightly-floured surface, and cut rounds from each sheet using a 4-inch round cookie cutter.
- Gently press the rounds floured-side down into separate slots of an ungreased muffin tin. Bake for 10 minutes, and let cool.
- In a lightly-greased skillet, sauté the ground beef and onions over medium-high heat, stir frequently, and drain once the beef is cooked through. Place the beef mixture back into the skillet, and add the flour, broth, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens, and stir in the frozen vegetables.
- Fill each muffin cup with a ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Cook the mashed potatoes according to its package instructions, fill a piping bag, and swirl the potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Bake for 20–30 minutes, or until the potatoes are lightly browned.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020