Crispy crunchy tempura veggies are coated in a crushed potato chips batter and served with a tangy soy-ginger dipping sauce.
Ingredients: For the sauce
Ingredients: For the batter
Ingredients: For the vegetables
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dipping sauce ingredients. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oil in a fryer or dutch oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tempura batter ingredients until smooth.
- Coat vegetables in batter, and gently drop into the fryer in batches. Cook for 1–2 minutes or until coating is crisp. Let drain on paper towels or wire rack.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.
Tip: Pick any of your favorite vegetables to dip and fry. The dipping sauce will last for a week refrigerated, and can be used for dips or marinades, too.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020