Opa! Traditional corndogs are getting a Greek makeover with a light salad topping and a drizzle of tzatziki sauce.
Ingredients: For the corn dogs and batter
Ingredients: For the tzatziki sauce
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oil in a deep fryer or large dutch oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in eggs, onions, and half-and-half until smooth. Pour mixture into a large jar or containers.
- Skewer hotdogs and dip into batter. Fry for 4–5 minutes or until dogs are golden brown. Let drain on a wire rack or paper towel before serving.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tzatziki sauce ingredients until blended. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Top corndogs with tomatoes, olives, red onions, and feta. Drizzle with tzatziki sauce and serve.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020