Creamy, garlicky mashed potatoes make for the perfect side with virtually any holiday meal.
- Spray the inside of a 6-quart (6-L) slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes, seasonings, roasted garlic, and chicken broth, and cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 1 to 1½ hours.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the potatoes.
- Add the butter and milk slowly, a little at a time. You may not need the full amount of milk, or you may need additional milk to get the consistency of the potatoes you prefer.
- Add more seasonings, if needed.
- Keep the potatoes warm in the slow cooker until you are ready to serve.
Cover and book design by Page Street Publishing Co. Photography by Erica Allen
Reprinted with permission from Holiday Slow Cooker by Leigh Anne Wilkes, Page Street Publishing Co. 2017.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020