Grilling corn is nothing new when it comes to summertime dining. In fact, it’s a must-have at picnics and parties everywhere this time of year. But grilled corn pizza? Make this pie, and we promise you’ll be a believer.
Ingredients: For the sauce
Ingredients: For the pizza
- Prepare the pizza dough by rolling it out to about 1-inch thickness, and brushing one side with olive oil.
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat, and, using tongs, carefully place the dough directly onto the grill, oiled-side down. Close the lid, and cook for two minutes. Brush the top side with olive oil, and repeat.
- While the dough is cooking, combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. When the dough is done grilling, spread evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella, and add the onions, peppers, and roasted corn.
- Close the lid, and continue to cook until the cheese is browned and the dough is firm.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 17, 2016
Make Your Own Seed Paper
| Mar 30, 2020