Most burgers have some variation on a meat patty, cheese, and veggie toppings. But if you’re looking to spruce up your burgers with something totally new, try out these slightly sweet and tangy sliders!
- Line up three small bowls for dredging. In the first bowl, gently whisk an egg. In another bowl, add in the flour, and in the last bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, onion powder, and parsley or thyme.
- Remove the goat cheese log from the fridge, and cut into 1-inch discs. Add about 2 inches of oil to a sauté pan, and bring to medium-high heat.
- Bread the goat cheese by coating each piece in flour, then egg, and, lastly, in the breadcrumbs. Place gently into the sauté pan, and fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan, and place on a paper towel to dry some of the grease.
- In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil, and reduce until thickened.
- Season the patties, if desired, and then grill for three minutes per side. While the patties are grilling, use a fork to smash the raspberries in a small bowl. Once the burgers are done, place each slider onto a bun, and top with the fried cheese, smashed raspberries, and balsamic reduction.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 12, 2020