Everyone loves the creamy, classic taste of mashed potatoes, and this recipe—with whole red potatoes mixed with a generous portion of garlic to create a thick, seasoned mashed potato masterpiece—is one that your whole family will love!
- Grease the bottom and sides of a slow cooker with butter.
- Cut each red potato in half (leaving the skin on, if desired), and place into the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- When the potatoes are tender, mash with a potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix with a spoon or handheld electric mixer until well blended. Serve immediately.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 23, 2021
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020