A little sour, a little sweet. This Halloween-inspired cocktail includes a crowd-favorite tropical drink mix, which is bound to send your partygoers’ taste buds into overdrive.
- Add the ice, Pina colada mix, and white rum to a shaker, and mix. Pour into a tall glass.
- In the same shaker, add more ice, rum, and apple pucker, and shake.
- Using a spoon as a barrier, pour the apple pucker mixture (from step 2) slowly on top of the Pina colada mixture (from step 1), creating a top layer.
- Rub a slice of lemon along the peel of the apple slice, dip the skin of the apple in purple sprinkles, and garnish the glass.
- Cut a thin slither of the lime skin, and twirl it. To make the snake eyes, use a toothpick and black icing to put two black dots on each end. Place the twirled lime on the rim of the glass in front of the apple slice.
- Drop in the dry ice, and wait to serve until all of the ice has dissolved.
Safety Tip: Do not handle the dry ice with bare hands, and do not consume!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Mar 23, 2021
Spring Cleaning Countdown
| Jun 9, 2020