These chips are bite-sized and packed with a sweet flavor. Give your taste buds a treat and dip these chips into a pie-flavored dip, or enjoy on their own for a fun dessert snack.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Mix together the flour and salt, and cut in the butter and shortening with a fork.
- Combine water and vinegar. Add it to the flour mixture, and mix with a fork until a smooth dough forms, adding in more water at ½-tablespoon increments, if needed.
- Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, and roll into an 11-inch circle.
- Cut the dough into different shapes with a cookie cutter, coat the shapes in the cinnamon-sugar mixture, and bake for 15 minutes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017