We know what you’re thinking: beets on the grill? Trust us—they’re delicious! With a tangy-balsamic vinegar and fragrant spice marinade, these grilled beet burgers are jam-packed with flavor.
- Preheat the grill.
- Rinse, scrub, and peel beets, and slice into ½-inch circles.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the beets and buns.
- Place beets in bowl, coat well with mixture, and marinate for at least one hour.
- Wrap beets in foil, drizzle with extra marinade, and grill for 20–25 minutes, until soft.
- Remove beets from foil, and place directly onto the grill for another minute.
- Place the beets onto the buns, drizzle with additional balsamic marinade, and garnish with your favorite toppings.
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020