How often do you tell yourself that you just do not have enough time to finish your household chores? Do you have 10, 30, or 60 minutes? Then you definitely have enough time! Using our dice method, you will be able to select a task that fits in to your schedule.
- Get rid of old food in fridge, and wipe down shelves.
- Clean up microwave.
- Dust blinds and windowsills.
- Sprinkle baking soda on beds and couches; let sit for a few minutes
- Disinfect trash cans and recycling bins.
- Wipe down exteriors of all appliances and cabinets.
- Disinfect all light switches and door handles in home.
- Pour baking soda and then vinegar down sink drains to freshen and clean.
- Clean windows and glass in home.
- Wash or vacuum curtains.
- Dust ceiling lights and fans.
- Spot clean upholstery and carpets.
- Dust baseboards throughout home.
- Remove dishes from kitchen cabinets, and wipe down.
- Polish all wood surfaces.
- Clean inside of washing machine and dryer.
- Get rid of unused items in a room.
- Organize closet space.
- Wash exterior of home.
- Clean out and repair gutters.
- Move all furniture and vacuum underneath.
- Clean and vacuum car.
- Sort through drawers and organize.
- Organize extra storage spaces such as garage, attic, or basement.
These perfectly-timed cleaning task lists will allow you to get the most out of your free time. Each dice includes tasks that fit perfectly into the specified time restriction. Use your free time effectively and leave stress behind!