When Buddy, Sadie, and Rex are included on the guest list with their owners, make sure you offer some distractions to keep them occupied too. These frozen treats are easy to make and will keep your pooches hydrated and entertained while their owners enjoy the party.
Fruit and veggie cubes
These treats are not only refreshing for your dog, but also easy to make!
- Dice fruits and veggies into bite-size chunks
- Divide them evenly into the slots of an ice tray.
- Pour chicken broth over the carrots, and place the tray into the freezer to set.
Keep your dog happy with their favorite toys and treats served cold for the hot summer days!
- Place some of your dog’s favorite toys and treats into a large bowl.
- Pour water over the goodies, and place the bowl into the freezer.
All your dogs favorites molded into one frozen treat perfect for the summer!
- Blend the ingredients together in a food processor to combine.
- Spoon into a muffin tin to create individual servings.
- Insert one dog bone into each serving, and place into the freezer to set.
You may also like:
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
Outdoors & Gardening | Jul 8, 2021
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
Health | Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
Cleaning | Mar 23, 2021
Buying & Selling | Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
Crafts & DIY Projects | Mar 17, 2016