Whether you want the pillow to have a silhouette of your favorite winter creature or another seasonal shape, this DIY statement piece is one you’ll want for your home!
- Print out silhouette on card stock, and cut along the shape of the design.
- Place silhouette to flannel shirt. Trace with white marker, and then cut out the shape.
- Line the flannel silhouette with Heat n Bond® strips, and iron on.
- Center flannel silhouette on pillow case, and iron on.
- Let cool, and then add the pillow form to the canvas cover.
Try your hand at this craft, and let us know what you think! Share your photos on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
For more fun fall craft ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018