Vegetarians will love this healthy dupe for BBQ chicken wings. Replace the chicken with cauliflower and your guests won’t even know the difference!
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine the flour and cauliflower, and toss until cauliflower is coated.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and cauliflower, and toss until cauliflower is coated.
- In a small bowl, add in breadcrumbs, and in another bowl whisk eggs and 2 tablespoons water.
- Dip the cauliflower in the egg mixture, and then in the breadcrumbs until fully coated. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake the cauliflower until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm the barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic. Coat the baked cauliflower nuggets in the sauce, and serve.
Printable Tent and Circle Cards
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Nov 15, 2019
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017