Grilling corn is nothing new when it comes to summertime dining. In fact, it’s a must-have at picnics and parties everywhere this time of year. But grilled corn pizza? Make this pie, and we promise you’ll be a believer.
Ingredients: For the sauce
Ingredients: For the pizza
- Prepare the pizza dough by rolling it out to about 1-inch thickness, and brushing one side with olive oil.
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat, and, using tongs, carefully place the dough directly onto the grill, oiled-side down. Close the lid, and cook for two minutes. Brush the top side with olive oil, and repeat.
- While the dough is cooking, combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a bowl. When the dough is done grilling, spread evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella, and add the onions, peppers, and roasted corn.
- Close the lid, and continue to cook until the cheese is browned and the dough is firm.
For grilled pizza dough tips and tricks, as well as other tasty recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/bites.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017