Camping out has been a traditional summer event for generations, but there’s no need for your friends and family to pack up and get lost in the wilderness—you can have a campfire party in your own backyard! With these fun party ideas, you will have your guests will have s’more fun!
Fire up your appetite:
- The graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow combo is always a classic, but try throwing in some new ingredients like peanut butter, caramel, bacon, or even fruit for a new twist on an old favorite.
- Burgers and hot dogs are obvious must-haves for a camping party. Keep your meat temperature preferences organized by writing them on the buns in ketchup or mustard.
- Try out some sweet-and-salty trail mix treats that everyone will love.
Follow these tips and tricks to light up your party:
- A bonfire is a great highlight for any camping party, but safety should always be the top priority.
- Build a fort out of objects you have around the house or find outside.
For more summer party themes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/celebrate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 19, 2017