A classic tiered tray can be used for a number of purposes—whether used for seasonal decor around the holidays or filled with various foods throughout the rest of the year. Make use of those old picture frames in the desk drawer and get started on this simple tray craft.
- Remove the glass from the picture frames, spray paint the frames, and let dry.
- Cut a piece of the decorative paper that is the same size as the picture frame backing, and place the backing, paper, and glass back into the frame.
- Glue one of the candleholders on top of the 8” x 10” frame, and let dry.
- Glue the second candleholder in between the two smaller frames (5” x 7” and 2” x 3”), and let dry.
- Glue the stacked frames (from step 4) on top of the candleholder (from step 3), and let dry.
Spruce up your table setting for less, and share your photos on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
For more creative upcycled crafts, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017